Monday, July 20, 2009

If.....


If I had a lot of money, I would buy the earth because I could do anything anything I want.
I would buy Remi so he couldn't go to Canada (but unfortunately we can't buy people).
I would a Starcraft room with a giant screen and a vending machines. I would put pop corn, coke, nachos, hot dogs and squid.
I would play starcraft all day long. Also, I would travel everywhere in the world and play Starcraft with new people and meet Remi.


If I was my dad, I would be Remi's friend. We would kill zombies and monsters together. I would buy my son a Nintendo wii and many games. I would let him play as much as he wants. I would make him study English, Math and sports.

If I was a soccer player, I would play against Brazil. I would practice everyday. I would play for Man U with Park Ji sung. It would be hard.

No comments: