Sunday, July 19, 2009

Starcraft







It is a computer game played by many people in the world. Some Americans are good at it but Koreans are the best.
We need yo make lots of soldiers, buildings. We need to build machines to attack ennemies, other players or computer. I build planes because they are strong.
Some planes don't attack but they are useful bacause soldiers can ride them to go faster.
In some games we can have teams.
I just play with computers but if I'm good I will play with my dad or my cousin Kyeong Jae. I like to play war and kill monsters and aliens or people. I can't play a lot because of my mom and dad. I can play 30 minutes a week but my dad plays more often.
Starcraft is an adult game. I don't like children games because they are boring.
I watch Starcraft matches on TV. Only excellent players can play on TV.

No comments: